Friday 10 August 2012

1,000 likers reached......and passed!

So, following on from my last post about hoping to reach 1,000 likers on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TinyTreasuresKeepsakes) I actually reached that magic number on August 6th.....and the number of likes on the page now currently stands at 1,348!  I'm absolutely staggered!  I'll be announcing a new competition to celebrate this and Tiny Treasures 6 month birthday on September 16th.

I completed a new customer order yesterday and it's the first piece to feature my signature "tt" heart tag.  I thought it would be nice to have something on my more expensive sterling silver designs to show that they were lovingly made by me :)  It's now winging it's way to it's new owner, Sam, so I hope she'll be happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment